It isnt an easy Job

Sunday, March 18, 2007

In an audacious bid to make you smile on a monday and to make the ladies appreciate just how hard a work we do, i am sharing an email that i received sometime back and which i strongly relate to that explains why guys are quiet in bed...

Guys are quiet in bed because we are too busy thinking. You heard me right. Thinking. Deep thoughts. You see, it seems to generally be the guy’s job, (at least in my experience) to make the girl feel as good as possible and have sweet, sweet orgasms. The girl, on the other hand, is generally content to just lay back and see what I’ve got to offer. Again, I can’t speak for anyone else, this is just in my personal experience.

Not only am I thinking during sex, I am multi-tasking. My neuro-net processor of a brain is pounding algorithms as fast as my penis is pounding vagina.

Just what is going through my head during sex? Like the moon, this is a frontier so far journeyed only by man. But here is a small window of what goes on in my head during sex:

“Alright, time for some action”
“I hope I don’t f*ck up this time”
“Is that the right hole?”
“Oh wait, there it is”
“All right, lets start out slow”

It isn’t long before my thoughts turn into a quiet panic.

BRAIN: “Damn, she just moved.”
BRAIN: “Did I do something right, or did I hurt her”

BRAIN: “She’s making noises!”
BRAIN: “Pain noises or pleasure noises?”
BRAIN: “Let me try stepping up the pace a little”

BRAIN: "More noises, I'm pretty sure that's pleasure now"
BRAIN: "Oh yeah, she's starting to flush, I like that"
BRAIN: "Lets try changing the angle a bit"
.............................
BRAIN: "Nope, didn't like that"

BRAIN: “Damn, what was I doing before?”
BRAIN: “F*ck it, lets try a different position”
WOMAN: “OUCH!”
BRAIN: “Yeah….that one was definitely pain>
WOMAN: “What are you doing?”
BRAIN: “Mayday! Mayday!”
BRAIN: “Decrease Velocity!”
BRAIN: “Open flaps”
BRAIN: “Landing gear engaged”
BRAIN: “Disengage primary thrusters”
BRAIN: “Systems check”
ME: “You alright?”
WOMAN: “Uh….Yeah”
BRAIN: “No system damage”
ME: “Alright, lets try this again”

—five minutes later….computer pretty much takes over—
BRAIN: “Alright, back on track”

COMPUTER: “Target in sight, hold position”

BRAIN: “C’mon…….C’mon”

BRAIN: “Hold it……Hold it…..”
COMPUTER: WARNING! WARNING!
COMPUTER: ERR-ERR-ERR
BRAIN: “Oh sh*t”
COMPUTER: SYSTEM OVERLOAD IMMINENT
BRAIN: “Oh sh*t, not yet!”

BRAIN: “Just a little longer”
COMPUTER: DANGER HULL INTEGRITY
COMPUTER: SYSTEM OVERLOAD COMMENCING
BRAIN: “F*CK! I’m not going to make it”
BRAIN: “Pull out and prepare for manual override”
COMPUTER: SYSTEM OVERLOAD
BRAIN: “Pull out, pull out”
COMPUTER: AUTO PILOT ENGAGED
BRAIN: “NO! UNENGAGE! UNENGAGE!”
COMPUTER: TARGET LOCKED….TARGET LOCKED
BRAIN: “If I cum now, will it be too soon?”
BRAIN: “If I cum now, will it be too soon?”
BRAIN: “If I cum now, will it be too soon?”
COMPUTER: GET READY FOR MISSILE LAUNCH
BRAIN: “Must….hold….on”
BRAIN: “can’t…..hold it”
COMPUTER: 2 SECONDS REMAINING!!
BRAIN: “Its out of my control, its in God’s hands now”
COMPUTER: “PRIMARY VALVE: EJACULATING”

COMPUTER: “AUTOMATIC SYSTEM SHUT DOWN: COMMENCING”

WOMAN: “Honey, are you alright?”
ME: Yeah…..my head hurts….”
WOMAN: “Sorry” (touching my head)
ME: No, the other head, but dont touch it!”
WOMAN: “What?”
ME: Nothing”
ME: Did you cum”
WOMAN: “What, you didn’t notice”
ME: Actually, I was kinda too busy to notice”
WOMAN: “You’re so weird”
ME: You should try being the pilot next time”
WOMAN: “Get off me, I need to pee”

Do you ever find that pre-orgasm expression on a guys face funny?
Ever wonder what he’s feeling”
Its not pain
Its not pleasure
It is deep, hard, seething thought.


Posted by wasmaniac at 3:04 PM  

9 comments:

hahahaaaa...I just can't stop laughing! Oh my! Thank you for making me so laugh on such a dreaded day for me:) We just got back to school after spring break, so today wasn't the best day of my year so far. Besides I had other heartbreaking issue reach me last night, so I really thank you for making me not only smile, but laugh my ass off!!!

Om said...
11:54 PM  

lol....

AMTAF! said...
4:38 AM  

OM: Hey, sorry to hear about your awful day...I hope u'll get over ur heartbreak.

wasmaniac said...
11:35 AM  

lolz...sounding like a server, HP Prolient ML350, Mem 3GB with several SCSI disks and running different applications..

does it happen like that..????

DALAHOW said...
8:05 PM  

knowing who the author of this mail is, i cant help but chuckle to myself all morning...enyewe pole. we all suffer from the same and tis about time the mamas woke up and fought for "gender equality" hata kwa bed..av got fotoz of coasto so holla if u want to see urself at bobs..

Anonymous said...
9:11 AM  

Everything kinda sounds like its on par except the comment the gil makes at the end about cuming.....Erm when its system overload on the man's pat the woman is almost always still reaching cruising altitude. ;) funny e-mail though.

SleepDepraved said...
9:43 PM  

^ right on SD

LOOL @ email ...I cant stop laughing now

Anonymous said...
7:43 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
6:09 AM  

how did you come up with all these diaolgues...Seriously you made me read them with a characteristic tone...really....that was funny and creative...way to go boy!!!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment