Who says the beautiful ones are not yet born?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Whoever says that the beautiful ones are not yet born is a big liar. Well, i have to admit that i used to take that saying at face value...using it whenever any friend of mine blabers about the beauty of any woman...Not anymore, for today i met the most beautiful woman in the world. Angelina Jolie was voted the most beautiful woman...the lady i met beats angelina jolie pants down, bras out!!. By conjecture therefore, this lady, who i dont even know her name is the most beautful woman on earth.

When i saw her, my reaction was a muted gasp...followed by an akward minute of silence before i said Mashallah!. The friend i was with then took charge for he saw that i was overwhelmed by the sheer beauty that this lady possessed. He asked for what we came for and she gave it to him...they then talked briefly...all this time am just staring, willing the lady to keep talking on, for she was mesmerizing while talking. My friend then tagged on my shirt, pulling me away while laughing. We had stood there for about 5 to 10 minutes and i didnt utter a word.

Fortunately, my friend happens to have her number...and well, even if i'll never kiss those lips that i saw, it'll just be refreshing to have her as a friend to stare at.

Posted by wasmaniac at 6:08 PM  

5 comments:

Asalam aleykum...

Your posts are great..

However, do I think you have edited the name of My blog and just things off...

or is it a totally different blog..????

DALAHOW said...
7:58 PM  

No sxb, this is a totally different blog...and unlike yours which is a news about kenyan somalis, this is a personal blog. Its about me...as u can see, i dont copy paste from news sites like u but i can comment on them. Well, the names are just co-incidence...am sorry for any inconveninece caused u by my blog...but i assure u that its a totally different blog...and had i known that any blog had a name with such similarity when i was creating this blog about a month ago, i would have choosen another name.

By the way, urs is a much better blog...i'll be visiting it more often.

wasmaniac said...
2:39 PM  

That was a superb defence.

N'wayz..I agree with..I keep seeing more beautiful ladies day in day out..

Somalis included..

DALAHOW said...
12:45 PM  

well, i hope u agree with my defence again.

wasmaniac said...
7:14 PM  

What a beautiful way to look at an awkward moment! I definitely got goose bumps off of this entry :)

How forthcoming..

Anonymous said...
8:30 AM  

Post a Comment