Learning slowly...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its not yet a month since i started blogging. Less than ten posts i would imagine. Am i hooked? The answer; Far from it. Unlike most people, am not yet hooked to blogging. The reason is not because i cant think{Damn}, nor is it because i cant write. The reason is uncharacteristicly, am learning slowly. I want to put up links but i cant and i get frustrated but that. Perharps another reason is that PC hampers my creativity as i explained in another post. I get the urge to blog...write and write and write whenever i am alone and not staring at a screen. I'll have to work on that and make blogging a daily phenomenon in my life since i got a lot to write about.

Posted by wasmaniac at 11:41 AM  

3 comments:

Hello there....

Welcome to Somali Blogs.

Firefly said...
1:04 AM  

I'm slightly thrown off by the name *weak smile*.

Welcome.

Flower.of.Chaos said...
3:30 AM  

thanx firefly...

I am certainly hoping that is a compliment flower

wasmaniac said...
1:34 PM  

Post a Comment