Go away from my country!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Somalia isnt my country but as a somali i feel for it. I love it and i constantly weep for it. Today, the amharic vultures descended on it so as to remove the ICU, the wadaads who have brought a semblence of law and order to Xamar. I hope the ethiopians are slaughtered en masse...I pray that they be mudered till the body bags run out...

I loved this poem that is written by Mahamud Siad Togane. Full poem and post in somalilife; Click here for full poem

In one of his most memorable letters to the British, The Sayyid did not mince words, bluntly and boldly he spoke Truth to the arrogant and ignorant British imperial power.

He wrote:

I want to rule my own country. I want to protect my own religion....

All you can get from me is war, nothing else….We ask for Allah’s

blessings. Allah is with me as I write this. If you want war, I am

happy; if you want peace, I am also content . But if you want peace,

go away from my country to your own.



Today the leaders of the Union of Islamic Courts

The inheritors of the mantle of Sayyid Mohamed Abdille Hassan

Have delivered the same message

To the Tigrinyan Tosspot

To the Tigrinyan Totalitarian

To Mickey Mouse Melles:

If you want peace, go away from our country to your own.

Don’t listen to what Yay & Ghedi are whispering in your eager ears.

This land is not yours!

Our creed

Our country

Are not for sale.

Just like the days of the Sayyid

Just like the days of yore

Just like the days of lore

There are two types of Somalis:

The foolish faithless few traitors who let themselves be led astray

Like Yay

Like Ghedi

Who have treason in their blood.

These Melles minion mental mules are a minuscule minority

Without merit

Without muscle

Without marrow

Without mind

Without might

Without main

Without moxie

Without marbles.

Yellow Yay & Ghastly Ghedi are on The Road to Damnation:

It is their lot

To limp along the road to hell led by the nose by Mendacious Melles

To trot in terror behind the enemy alien honky Kaffir infidel

To understand nothing

To be condemned to Madness

Like Bush

They are full of bushwa

Like Bush

Like Blair

Like Melles

It is their lot

To hate Islam & Muslims

To despise the Sharia Divine Law

To be the children of the Devil

...


Posted in somalilife.com by 1_somali.

Posted by wasmaniac at 5:41 PM  

6 comments:

I surely do we win this war, but for the moment, it doesnt seem so...

I do hang out in s-life but not a lot.

wasmaniac said...
4:30 PM  

You guys like to day dream I guess, the so called Islamic Court cowards ran like a little girl when they heard those Ethiopian jets.

I hope the Somalian goverment army and the Ethiopians finish off those backward fanatic wanna be Moslems and put them in the Indian Ocean where they belong.

AFRICAN

Anonymous said...
7:44 PM  

The Ethiopians may have won a battle with those borrowed jets but i assure u that their massacre is coming soon...

wasmaniac said...
1:59 PM  

And those Jets are not borrowed, they are the same Migs that kicked your asses in the late 70's.

No one gave a shit about Somalia including your so called Moslem brothers in the Gulf because to them you are just POOR NIGGERS, I commened the Ethiopians for having the balls to take the lead to bring a lasting peace for the people of Somalia and Ethiopia as well.

AFRICAN.

Anonymous said...
3:31 AM  

You sound bitter man, so mch that u distort the facts. Those fucking amharas never kicked somali asses, ok? The war was started by somalia and it was somalia which stopped the war after USSR( then one of the two superpowers) threatened to intervene. Right now, well...we know meles is bush's rep in Africa, so it doesnt take a genius to know where the military hardware comes from...

The gulf guys are just as useless as the ethios...OK? But ask yourself the question, if ethiopia has any good intentions, why didnt they take action for 15 years? They have waited till Islamists have brought peace and stability to somalia then striked, so as to take somalia back to 1991...

wasmaniac said...
12:15 PM  

I HOPE YOU NIGGERS ALL OVER AFRICA KILL EACH OTHER OFF SO THE WHITE RACE CAN TAKE OVER AFRICA AND TURN THE CONTINENT IN TO PARADISE YOU LAZY STUPID MONKIES!

WHITE MASTER!

Anonymous said...
6:36 PM  

Post a Comment