what causes headaches?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


MY head is aching, for two days now. Maybe its the 7 day old flu that i have. Maybe not. But the headache has got me thinking( and its hard to think when your head is aching, leave alone to type). What causes headaches? I have asked my self this question for two hours now. It made me lose concentration in a Financial Time Series lecture.( Am hardworking, aint I?...in a lecture with a headache!) My curiosity to find out what causes headaches led me to this cyber cafe in Nairobi. I googled that question...and guess what, Nobody knows for sure. The answers ranged from Scientists are yet to unravel the causes of headaches... to The precise causes isnt known but... and i thought to myself, C'mon Guys(read scientists), you can do better.

You might think it was a waste of time and money(cause we pay for cyber time in Kenya) to come into the cyber for the sole purpose of knowing the causes of headaches(as if i could treat myself even if i knew) but it wasnt. At least, am fealing much better now with my headache. Its decreased its intensity.

Posted by wasmaniac at 4:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment