Does PC hamper creativity?

Friday, September 15, 2006

I always think of a lot of things when alone, in bed, eating, walking or even having sex. My creativity and thinking are at their optimum. Not so when I sit infront of the PC. I could spend hours surfing but my creative self just switches off or goes to sleep. Its a problem i am trying to fight since even writing my college essays on word is becoming hard. This isnt the same when i take a note pad(physical) and start writing. That has made me wonder if PC hampers creativity...and if the problem is me or many people.

Ideally, i would have done a research and published the results...but since their isnt anything ideal in kenya anymore and because of the budget constraints of doing that research, i just decided to write that in this blog. Feel free to tell me if you suffer from the same problem.

Posted by wasmaniac at 3:30 PM  

1 comments:

I suffer this same problem, too. I think it has to do with 1.) Sitting in front of the PC screen, especially the light that it releases 2.) Being easily distracted by the Internet. I actually wrote a paper about this problem in one of my English class when I was talking about procrastination.

Om said...
5:16 AM  

Post a Comment